Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bye new dress

I got the Neiman Marcus dress yesterday and I'm ready for my refund already. It was just too dark of a color and just not right. Like I said, my dream wedding dress is just that, a dream. It does not exist. Well I havent given up and have 2 more on the way from a vintage style LA shop. They at least have my size which is a good start. So now we wait again. The place I ordered the two dresses from is Unique Vintage . Aye yai yai.

On the bright side I just scored some major scholarships to take care of the rest of school, which happens to be December. My classes for Spring Term are actually enjoyable and not too stressful which is a nice way to ease into my first break in a year starting in June. (I'm taking Multicultural Woman's Studies, Anthropology: Material Culture, and New Testament.) Then the final stretch July to December.

Also may I recommend Green & Black's Organic Chocolate

This post is all over the place, just like my life!

I've been hyper sensitve to consumption and "stuff" lately due to my material culture class and am trying to SIMPLIFY.

No comments: