Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally some photo proof!

Saturday Dez's sister Jamie took us out to do our engagement photos. We banged out over 200 photos in an just one hour including travel time to and from the location.  We're so blessed to live on such a beautiful island. Despite the monsterous winds that decided to blow during our shoot) We had a great time and glad we got some good ones out of the process.  I've sent my top 20 choices out to my sister Megan who has become quite the photoshoper, who is designing our announcements.  It's aweome (and economically beneficial) to have such talented family memebers! Maybe I shouldn't say that until after I see the announcements. hahah just kidding.

3 comments:

Kate Curtis said...

awh, schmoopies.

Unknown said...

you guys are hotter than global warming. i'm so excited for you cari!

Megan said...

Geez Cari...way to have faith in my abilities. You know they are cute!