Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Not so Ugly...

After searching long and hard, far and wide, I found a dress. Props to Google Products. I covered all search grounds possible I think.... Here's some of the searches I tried:
  • modest wedding dresses
  • modest wedding gowns
  • lds wedding dresses
  • lds wedding gowns
  • Temple Wedding Dresses
  • wedding dresses with sleeves
  • wedding gowns with sleeves
  • wedding dresses with cap sleeves
  • wedding dresses with shirt sleeves
It's all about the wording... and after searching through hundreds of google product pages(which takes products from any sites that sell) I found this one. 
If you know me, you know that I couldn't just wear any ol wedding dress, and to be honest, I thought wedding dresses were UGLY when I started to look. Well, I proved myself wrong because I ordered a far from ugly dress, which hopefully arrives and fits!  They took my custom measurements and were more than willing to make the changes I needed to make sure it would be modest enough.  Once it does come and I'm satisfied THEN I may or may not recommend the place I ordered it from. It should be coming this week!


In other news, Megan has finished our announcement design and I'm going to have those printed this week in between my finals and such. Dez got a side job while him and the boys were off from their other job for a couple weeks. Things are finally falling into place and plans are solidifying! Mom and Mike have their tickets to come from Germany, and all of Dez's family is booked for Kona. 102 days left!

5 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

I'm sure your dress will be gorgeous. Hope you aren't going crazy with all those wedding plans, wish you were closer I love weeding planning!

The Pixton Family said...

Okay, I meant wedding planning!

Unknown said...

Awh thanks! We've cut out a lot of planning by not having a reception. We will be in Alameda the first weekend in June for a bridal shower and Engagement party tho!

Dresden said...

There's nothing wrong with your search terms; I've searched up lds wedding dresses and found myself satisfied on many an occasion. Good luck with your search, darling, and I hope everything goes well with your wedding!

Kira Woodfield said...

hi you don't know me but I came across this post via pinterest. Where exactly did you end up getting the dress from and how much did it cost?