Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hi Wedding Dress...Meet My Best Friend Scissors.

SOoo I got my wedding dress in the mail. I was immediately disappointed in the packaging when I saw it. It was in a small bag type package and I didn't understand how a wedding dress could fit in there. I mean I know I'm small and everything, but I was expecting at least a box.  The disappointment continues. The top part of the dress is covered in this beading and sequence and rhinestones. I think I'm the first bride ever to immediately take scissors to her new wedding dress. After I cut off all the junk on top I felt ALOT better. The dress looked a lot classier and gave me hope for it's future. Now I'm working little by little to make my dream dress. The factory that made it did do the changes that I want which was a miracle considering the language barrier.  So I'm glad to at least have something to work with.  Don't get me wrong, it's pretty, but now I get the chance to make it me, and then I'll be really happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

post pictures so i can keep blog stalking you!! haha:)