Sunday, February 5, 2012

Real Talk

Des ate meat and cake yesterday. Not just a bite or two. He ate 4 slabs of smoked meat and a 8 in round cake. He didn't fall off the wagon, he jumped off, rolled under and was run over by it too! Not even 24 hours into it and the juice fast has been broken! So lets be real here. We love the juicer, but don't need to drink ONLY juice to justify our purchase and feel healthy and full of life. We need to keep it real and make sure we don't waste all the fruits and veggies we bought at costco! After re evaluation we have decided to make it simple and use our common sense. Read labels. Know what we are putting into our body. Conscious balanced eating. Word.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

I agree 100%! I'm done with being hard on myself when it comes to eating healthy. It's definitely a process, and it's ok every once in a while to indulge, in my opinion. You can be healthy and not crazy obsessed at the same time. I'm still learning!