Wednesday, April 27, 2011

24 weeks and 4 Days





People always ask me how I am doing, and I realized that I always seem to find something negative to say when really I'M PERFECTLY FINE.  I hate that I reinforce the pregnancy stereotypes that really don't phase me day to day. Yeah life a is a little more uncomfortable when sleeping or bending, I'm always hungry and I'm a little slow to rise, but I really have nothing to complain about honestly. Our bed was never really comfortable and I was never super flexible.  I always liked to eat a lot (hence my nickname Snax) and random food at that...  it's just more accepted and encouraged at this point in my life.  I threw up ONCE and was more sick when I was on birth control than I am now.   I love going to bed early and waking up to the kicking and growling of my tummy.  I've been either walking or doing my mama yoga almost everyday and I even better about wearing my seat belt in the car!! I do miss participating in certain activities like surfing and play fighting and stuff, but I'll be back in action in a few months.  Basically I've been blessed tremendously and need to start acknowledging that when people ask me how I'm doing. 

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

I'm officially blog stalking you now :) I hope that one day I'll be as lucky as you when I'm prego!

Unknown said...

Well at least I know someone is out there reading this! Now i really have to keep it up. haha