Sunday, April 24, 2011

GAME ON!

After another Dr appointment in April, it has been confirmed that Baby Biggie is a GIRL! So naturally I bought her some shoes on the way home. I've been holding off as long as I could because I know the damage I can do with shoes (having owned over 80 pairs of sneakers at one point). Now that I bought the first pair, let the games begin!
Purple and white Nikes. Cupcake Art work by Breezy
I wish I was better documenting my bump but here's a picture from a few weeks ago. I, I mean WE are growing daily it seems like.  We love watching her move and cruise inside of me and offset my belly button. I'm so grateful how well this pregnancy has been going so far. I don't know what it's suppose to be like, if there is such a thing, but I'm very blessed for the health and energy I've been able to maintain the past 5 and a half months despite the colossal changes my body going through. 

No comments: